Flower Hour – Infused Buffalo Chicken Salad
It’s 4/20 all month and we’re celebrating with an Instagram LIVE Takeover series called Flower Hour.
Ariana Foote, also known as Indica Wife, is a content creator, writer, and advocate for the plant. As a lover of edibles, she continues to use her LEVO for infusion experimentations. Check out her buffalo chicken recipe below featuring an infused ghee.
1/2 Pound of Chicken, cooked in any style
1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
1 handful of Diced Onions
Baking and Spices:
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1 cup of buffalo sauce (Ariana used Sweet Baby Ray’s!)
3 tbsp of Infused Ghee/Butter
1/2 cup of onion straws
1/2 cup of croutons
Blue Cheese Crumbles
Blue Cheese Dressing
Fill pod about 14 grams of your flower of choice. Hit the Activate cycle to start. Add 8 oz cup butter/ghee.
Set temperature to 160-185°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Prepare your chicken however you would like. It can be baked, grilled, or fried — it’s going to end up delicious either way.
- Place buffalo sauce into a saucepan on low heat.
- Assemble your salad, starting with your romaine and build your salad however you’d like! (Note: This recipe is just a guideline.) Once your salad is prepped, it’s time for our sauce.
- Place your HOT buffalo sauce into a separate bowl. Add in as much infused butter or ghee as you’d like!
- Proceed to add chicken into your buffalo sauce infusion
- Assemble the remainder of your salad with any dressing of your choice and serve!
Share what you make with #LEVOmade.